Friday, November 26, 2010

2010-11-26 Testing MacJournal

Dateline Las Vegas
36.109993,-115.06046

Except for an accidental posting I made several weeks ago, it has been over a year since I updated the Travels With Shelby blog and story.

I am testing out a new program called MacJournal to see how well it does posting to Blogspot and Picasa.

It is still my intent to finish the part of the story as it relates to Shelby, but not in this test post.

To see how it does with pictures, here is one of my buddy “Og”, who joined me in Las Vegas. We tooled around town in his awesome 2004 Corvette. Hunter would approve.


IMG_8082_320x240.LtkDjaiO8hkt.jpg

My doctor advised me to get my heart rate up to 150% of its capacity for 20 minutes every day. Thanks to Og, I was able to do this each time we drove somewhere.

1 comment:

Rocky said...

That's not exactly what I meant.